Instant Pot is Awesome!
Ok. We got that out of the way. I did a post a couple of months ago about how the Instant Pot (Electric Pressure Cooker) revolutionized dinner.
Why do I love the Instant Pot (Electric Pressure Cooker)?
- It helps save time at dinner time.
- Instant Pot allows you to make a real food meal really fast.
- It is like a crock pot but much faster.
- It has several functions in one place: crock pot, rice cooker, steamer, etc.
- One pot, less dishes.
- It doesn’t heat up the house like an oven would in the summer time.
So today, I just wanted to share my favorite recipes from around the web to show how versatile this appliance can be. I’m not much on making my own recipes, but this roundup of Instant Pot Recipes should do the trick. Thanks so much for all those bloggers out there that put these amazing recipes together for our use.
Favorite Dinner Recipes:
Favorite Side Dish Recipes:
I love when I find something that saves me time, money and hassle in the kitchen. The Instant Pot (Electric Pressure Cooker) is just that!
I hope these recipes will help you at meal time so that you can spend more time with your family!
Do you have any favorite Instant Pot recipes? Please link to them in the comments below! Thanks.